Monday, July 30, 2018

Week 83!

Hey mom!  Yeah so everything is good! We got another baptism of a young kid. :) Haha, and there are still a few more to come.  We are baptizing the whole primary. :) It's okay though, part member families are a good way to work.  WE´RE BAPTIZING THE FUTURE OF THE CHURCH!  His name is Jaider. He's a good kid.  His mom has been a member for a few years, and kid dad is getting ready to get baptized one of these days so we're doing good. ;)

So we just got to Bogota today for  a meeting tomorrow.  I got to the offices and got my packages .:) I haven't opened them yet so I don't know what I got, but thanks a ton! You guys are awesome.

Sorry, I really don't have much to write.  I'm a little short on time, and nothing that crazy happened this week. We've just been running around like crazy, and I'm 100% tired 100% of the time.  WOOH.  

Love you like crazy mom, thanks for everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment