Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Week 84!

Hey mom, so far so good!  We had a triple baptism week!  Which is a real nice thing.  Good way to end the transfer, and start off the month.  So the transfer ended and Elder Araujo left.  My new comp is Elder Cannon  from Utah. Super rad because he even graduated from Summit the same year as me...the only 2 missionaries in all of Bogotá south who graduated from Summit, graduated the same year and are comps, haha. Pretty cool.  The Mormon world is pretty small.

So we didn't have like any time at all to work is our area last week so I'm just glad to finally have some time to work.  Still so exhausted I just want to sleep for an entire day.

Love you guys like crazy, I wish  could write more...I'm just not sure what to write anymore.

 -We knocked some doors.
 -We did some teaching
 -We did the same thing we've done the entire mission
 -still lovin' it.

Love you guys, thanks for writing me. I hope you have a good week.
(the pic is Elder Hubbard)






No comments:

Post a Comment