Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 80!

Hey mom! Sorry, I'm a little short on time, so the letter might be short.

This week was pretty good.  We went back to teach Adriana and her dad, super great people.  The only problem is, Julio (the dad) isn't all too excited about marrying his girlfriend (of 32 yrs), haha.  BUT! He really wants to learn more and come to church.  Sadly, he wasn't able to come to church because when he was getting ready and heading over, his job called him in and he had to leave.  DARN.  Oh well, next week.  Even better news, Adriana has a son who´s 13 and hasn't been baptized yet. WOO!  That's what we look for. :) 

Haha super cool you got to meet Wyatt Thompson, for real, that guy is my hero.  I love him to death.  Also super cool you got to meet other people from the mish like Elder Ostler.  Small world. 

Today I'm in Bogota for a leadership meeting tomorrow, wish me luck! Love you. :) Talk to you next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment