Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 82!

Hey mom!  This week was really good! We got a baptism. Her name is Dana.  She's only 9, but she's a little cutie, haha.  She kills me.  Her grandparents are members, and she lives with them so we had to get her baptized ASAP!  Haha.  

We also were able to find a lot of cool new investigators to work with! We've found a few more part member families to work with so you know we are hopefully about to have some baptisms. 

I'm a little short on time, but yeah, life's good.

Also, I know you probably saw the money I blew through.  Lemme explain.  First, 150,000 on food.  I got a super good lunch for my comp and the boys.  Thanks.  Then, kind of miraculously right when you put the money on my card, a sister from my zone had to go to the hospital and she didn't have the money for it, so I had to help her out.  The mission is going to pay me back soon, and then a little bit of money I pulled out just to survive.  I'm doing alright though I swear. Thanks for everything.  Love you a ton.





No comments:

Post a Comment