Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 96!

Hey, Mom! Good news! My last comp´s name is Elder Gamez.  We were Semi-comps for like 2 weeks last transfer so its all good we already know each other.  He is from Washington (the last name comes from Salvador).

This week was a lot better.  We had leadership counsel which is always hard because it is so long, but I survived.  We had a real good time too.  The mission is getting changed quite a bit these days so it's kind of weird to see everything change as I'm ending.  

I left the meeting with a cool new motivation to work harder.   It's been good.  It's helped quite a bit. We had a super powerful lesson with an investigator named Jorge.  He's been going to church for over a year now, but just wouldn't get baptized.  We had a little talk with him, and he decided to get baptized this weekend.  He really is awesome.  It was a good testimony for me because the Lord understands everyone's situation and will humble his children in any way that he wants to secure the salvation of his children.

Yeah, transfers were tough.  It was weird to say by to Elder Stearns since I may or may not see him again in the mish.  WACK.  It was sad to say by to some other friends from the zone too.  It's all good though, transfers always come around.

Love you guys a ton!  I hope you have a good week. See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment