Monday, October 1, 2018

Week 92!

Hey mom! This week was cool.  I've been dying the whole week of the heat (It's been about 98-99 degrees during our workin' hours all week) so I'm literally exhausted.  Hopefully I'll get home nice and skinny, hahaha.  It's like living in a sauna and never being able to leave.  Even our room is this tiny little thing with no windows so we just sweat all night. Greaat.  

We had a fun week with the work too.  The members here are really strong so we get a lot of referrals. It's real nice.  Last night we had a member invite us over to teach a friend and he had another buddy there that he invited to join the lesson.  We invited them to be baptized if they found out that these things were true and they were like "Of course!" So it was cool.  I was pumped.  

Time is doing the opposite of flying.  Its walking...very slowly.  Haha, I can tell this last stretch is gonna be a long one.  Ya casi.

Love you guys!  I hope you have a good week.  Keep it real!



No comments:

Post a Comment