Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 95!

Hey mom! Things have been cool here.  I have to confess.  I pulled a BUNCH of money out today.  Some of it, the church will pay me back for...but a lot of it...I bought some cool clothes with.  The clothes are cheap here so I was kind of just buying my Christmas clothes here.  Like, a real nice pair of jeans or khaks for like 15 bucks, or t-shirts for like 8-10 bucks.  So if I take it too far, just tell me.  I'll have to send some pics, because I got some pretty cool stuff. :)  Preparing myself to be a "YSA," hahaha.

This week was tough, we had very little time in our own  are to work because we were all over the zone doing interviews and exchanges and stuff but it was okay.  

Out of nowhere on Saturday, President Nelson had a surprise transmission for all the missionaries from our area, South America Northwest  (Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela). We all thought he was gonna rip us a new one or something, but he and and Elder Stevensen and some of the area presidency just gave some really cool talks.  Pres Nelson analyzed a bit about Christ´s ministry in the Americas and compared it with the Bible. Super cool.  Lots of interesting stuff.

Sunday we were super worried that no one was going to come to church, but God saw our efforts and helped some miracle investigators come to church, and even some members brought friends to church that we got to teach. LOVIN' THE BLESSINGS.  I'm really hopin' that this week (AFTER the 6 hour bus ride back to Neiva) we get some time to work.  I need to really just take advantage of the time I have left.  

Love you guys like crazy! Keep it real.

1. Clothes hunting, trying to help Elder Stearns find his style
2. I didn't have a baptism, but the sisters´ convert asked me to baptize her, haha
3. I don't know if I already sent this one, but the other day we walked by a house and the lady had a big ol' turtle, so we asked if we could take a pic with it and she said yea.  Classic.





No comments:

Post a Comment