Monday, November 5, 2018

Week 97!

Hey, Mom! So far so good!  Jorge did indeed end up getting baptized.  It was a super cool spiritual experience.  


Yesterday being fast and testimony meeting was really cool.  Pretty much Jorge's entire family got up and bore testimony and talked about how happy they were.  Then Jorge's son got up and bore a killer testimony.  He got real emotional (he's like 12, but he's kind of an old 12 year old) and it was just a really cool experience.  Everyone felt the spirit and was real happy. I have pics, but this computer doesn't have a place for me to send pictures so yeah that sucks.

Other than that, I've just been workin' my butt off to try and make sure I end the mish well. It still hasn't really settled in so I'm  just trying to make sure I end on a good note.  We've been  contacting like crazy, and haven't really been seeing the results that we want, but we are still working.  

Thanks for the letter mom! You're the best. Sorry it's so short...I'm low on things to talk about.  Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment