Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 94!

Hey guys! Sounds like pretty good week for you guys!  This week was pretty good too.  We had our interviews with president and a training with the presidente which was pretty cool.  The interview was pretty wack.  He thanked me for my hard work in my mission.   It felt pretty weird because the next interview I have with him will be in my last transfer.  FREEAK.

We had kind of a surprise baptism.  A member's stepson hadn't been baptized yet because he doesn't really live at home until Saturday night (he lives in a little city outside of Neiva) but he had a week off of school so he got baptized.  It was pretty cool.  Now the goal is to help the parents get married so that they can all come to church together.  It'll be good I hope. :)

We went to this place called the Tatacoa Desert today.  It was fun.  Real hot but what's new.  There was a big techno concert this weekend so there were a lot of foreign people.  Pretty fun to see people from all over the place.  We also ate goat meat...weird as weird, but actually pretty good, haha.

We are about to head down to a place called Pitalito to do exchanges with some missionaries from the zone.  They say the weather there is perfect so I'm pretty pumped. :) I'll let you know how it goes!

Love you guys! Hope you have a good week <3



No comments:

Post a Comment