Monday, September 24, 2018

Week 91!

Hey mom! All is well, I'm sorry, we kind of went shopping today in downtown Bogota and ran out of time.  That's why I pulled out some cash.  I was thinking it would be good to buy myself some clothes because they are cheap here, and I'm less fat than when I left.  So  figured we could count it as hristmas stuff. 

This week was weird.  SUUPER hot, but I'll be alright. I'm hopin' it sweats a few pounds off, haha.  Not really a lot went down this week. I'm still figuring out the area.  The ward is really strong which is awesome.  Members give a lot of references which is great.  Lovin' life. Things with Elder Stearns are going real well.  Haha, we just talk about nerd crap all day.  He is even willing to listen to me talk magic for a bit so its all good.  

Sorry, not a very interesting week. I'm hoping next week is better.  PS.  This photo is from my bday- it's the bday lunch Grammy bought us.

No comments:

Post a Comment