Monday, April 23, 2018

Week 69!

Hey, Mom! Sorry if this letter is a little short, we went hiking today and got back a little late!!! Sorry, I'm a little short on time.  It sounds like you guys are all having a lot of fun living the dream at home.  I'll give a short run down of what life is like in the 100 degree weather dream.

This week was pretty cool. We had a miracle baptism, haha.  When Elder Nielsen and I were making goals for this month, I told him that we had zero investigators that were gonna get baptized, and if we set a goal above zero we are lying to ourselves (haha, I guess I'm not much of an optimist) and when Elder Layza got here, I explained that that was the sitch.  But I also let him know of some people who had come to church before, and could possibly maybe get baptized maybe.  So he said, "do you wanna get a baptism this month?" and I said "yeah boi you know it." So that's what we heckin' did.  Her name is Maria and she is a less active member's daughter.  She was super pumped (and also pretty nervous ) to get baptized, but she arrived at her baptismal date ready to do it!  We have the "Noche Blanca" sign, which means we had 4 or more baptisms in a single baptismal service (we had 5 WOO!!) and it was super cool.  Haha, a little girl named Sara (who is the sisters' convert) wanted me to do the baptismal ordinance for her because one time at a ward activity I played frisbee with her, so that's why I'm in the white clothes.  Haha, crazy night.

Today was real cool, we spent most of the day in the dang sun and I'm BURNT.  But it's cool, I think I'm getting more and more tan every day #sexy.  I hope you like the pics.

Thanks for everything, Mom! You're the best!  I hope you have a grat week. PEACE.  Good luck with your car.





No comments:

Post a Comment