Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Week 52!

Hey mom! I'm sorry if this letter is way too short, I really don't have a ton to say.  This week was just kind of nuts, and I kind of already told you guys about it on Sundee.   It was super cool to see you guys on Skype though!  I was real pumped about it.  I just love how it's just a normal conversation as if we were just talking at home.  I know it sounds weird, I just like how chill it is.

Other than that, this week wasn't too interesting.  We went and sang Christmas carols in everyone's areas so we didn't have a ton of time in our own area to work, but it was still a lot of fun.  We got some good contacts too that should hopefully be investigators soon.

We didn't really think we would have anybody at church because it was Christmas eve, and nobody wants to go to church on Christmas, but it was pretty rad because we had 5 people come with us to church! :) I set a goal a while back that I wouldn't have another week this year with nobody at church, and so far so good! Getting people to church has always been kind of hard, but we've been trying real hard lately and we've been having a lot of success with it.   I guess that's why they make us set so many dang goals during the mission.  Literally....so many goals.  All is well though.

The Christmas party we had yesterday was a ton of fun too.  Everyone brought food and a game to play so we just messed around the whole time. We ate a bunch and just did some real good hanging out.  Lot of fun. 

Thanks guys for everything you do. :) Thanks for the letter.  Merry Bob Saget Christmas.  I'll try and send some photos...but this computer keeps freezing every time I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment