Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 50!

Hey mom! What a week.  Wayyy too busy, haha.  It was a lot of fun though.  We had the Mission Christmas Party which was a lot of fun.  All four Elders from Leticia came up and stayed in our house so it was really cool.  We just went with 3 zones from the mission, so it wasn't everyone, but it was still a lot of fun. We got to go to the temple with President and Hermana Baquerizo which was really cool.  Although we had to get up HECKIN early to get there on time.  Then we all got to watch Moana :) which was super cool, but I don't feel like I got the full effect because it was in Spanish, and the speaker barely worked the whole time, but I guess it'll just be something I gotta do when I get back.  In the end  a ton of fun though.

The next day we had the huge Christmas party with the ward.  It was a ton of fun.  Sadly we don't dance, but I def need to learn to dance all the cool dances they do down here.  I might learn to dance the Salsa and Bachata and use that to score a hot wife one day.   It was a lot of fun though :) A lot of music and we had like 7 investigators there so it went really well.  We had planned to sing a funny missionary song for the talent show, but in the end they didn't have one so we just didn't do it, haha.  We got to hang out and talk with the ward and with the investigators so it went really well.

ALSO, I got my Christmas package :) totally awesome! Thank you guys so much.  I've been feeling like a rich bass in all my new Brooks Brothers stuff, haha :) Also, we've been loving the poo-pourri.  My comp says thanks a ton for everything.  We have been loving it.  I'm using the voice recorder to make some good messages to send you guys because its real easy.  I think little by little i'll get used to talking to it, and I can send better messages.  I hope you like the ones I sent though :) 

This week we also did an activity with the MTC.  The missionaries come to our zone and work with us for a day. It was a lot of fun.  Crazy to think that I was there almost a year ago, haha. It kind of freaks me out.  

Well, although it was a crazy week, I guess I don't have a ton to say about it, haha.  I love you guys, keep on keepin' on.  













No comments:

Post a Comment