Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week 53!

Hey mom! All good over here in the gool ol' Colombo for the new year.  It sounds like you guys have been keeping pretty busy this week as usual.  Especially working on New Year's Eve.  Freaaaak.

This week we kept pretty busy here as well.  It been pretty wacky for new years because everyone in Colombia is a nut, but it's been cool.  This ward is really good and treats us really well so we have been enjoying the holidays.  Leticia Sandoval and her family made us a dinner to take home and eat (because we aren't supposed to eat dinner with the members on holidays) which was super cool!  They are way too nice to us, they always have us over and are so nice.  I feel kind of annoying sometimes because we are always over there. 

This week we just worked our butts off as usual, haha.  We had divisions with the zone leaders which was a lot of fun.  I went over to their area in Kennedy, and Elder Hancock stayed here.  They got us a new investigator so I'm pretty happy about it. :)  We did some contacting too and found some new investigators.  I'm pretty happy.  People in Colombia are pretty open to the message because I imagine knocking doors in the good ol' US of A doesn't get much done, hahaha.  

Other than that things have been pretty normal.  Yesterday for P Day we went bowling which was a bunch of fun.  It's pretty durn expensive but I can't complain because bowling is real fun.  Afterwards we went to this giant mall called Multiplaza that's pretty new.  The place is huge and really cool, except that everything is closed on New Years so we didn't really get to do anything. 

SO mom, I was talking with Leticia and her family about things to do when we come back to Colombia.  They say that in Melgar (the hottest part of the mission...they call it the hell of the mission cause its so hot) there is a place called Cafam.  Its just a huge water/amusement park place that they say we need to check out.  I don't really know anything about it, just that it's huge and not too expensive.  Check it out though and tell me what you think :)  Because I really don't think that there is anything you would like here in, Bogotá, hahaha.

Thanks guys for everything.  Love you a bunch.  I'll try and send some photos in a sec, this computer doesn't have a place for USB so I need to move computers.






No comments:

Post a Comment