Monday, November 26, 2018

Week 100!

Hey mom!  Yeah it's pretty freaky.  WEEK 100!!! What the heck???  Haha I'm kind of sad, because I'll be pretty much travelling all over the place this week, and then next week is just like 3 days in my area and then I go to back to Bogota for trainings. This week is a little weird, I'll probably explain more next week but we are pretty much spending the next 2 or 3 days in Bogota, then we need to go to Ibagué (my last area) for a training with Elder Falabella and then we go back to Neiva (current area) so I guess I have a few days left in the mish to work. CARAMBAS. 

But yeah I really don't have much to talk about, not a lot going on.  Just trying to get some last good work in.  Also, I got super cheap all the sudden and haven't bought any clothes yet with the money I pulled out but we'll see, haha. Love you guys!  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment