Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 99!

Hey mom! Its pretty weird.  I probably only have this week and next week to work and the rest is just trainings for real life.  Also, weird fact, the oldest missionary in the field just ended his mission this week...so I am officially the missionary with the most time in the mission right now (even more than the president, haha) so that's a weird feeling.

Today we went back to the Desert of the Tatacoa.  It was pretty cool, this time we brought the whole zone too so that was fun.  It was pretty much the same thing we did the last time, but with more people.  So this pic is super cool though.  There was this HUUGE concert here this week called "mago de oz" to neiva.  We obviously didn't get to see them, but I definitely got a t-shirt.  So I was sporting my dope new mago de oz shirt, and all the sudden some of the band members showed up.  So you KNOW we snapped a pic with them :) hahaha, it was pretty cool.  They're pretty famous it was wack, haha. I honestly have the best luck in the world.

The other pic is the zone (at least those that went). If you cant see me, I'm the one holding Elder Barrett.  Good times. 

Love you guys! Sorry the letter isn't very interesting...I can literally just tell you the details later. 



PEACE AND LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment