Monday, June 25, 2018

Week 78!

Hey, Mom! Good stuff. . .firstly. . .TRANSFERS!  I got pulled out from Villavicencio and sent to Ibagué (E-bag-gay) which is super cool.  I was told that there are 3 "paradise" areas in the mission: Leticia, Villavicencio, and Ibagué.  And now I've hit all 3. :)  Super pumped to be here.  My comp's name is Elder Araujo, from Brazil.  He's real chill and even likes the same music as me (the metal kind).  It's a super cool zone, and my man Elder Hancock (my beloved son) is here too.  So it's gonna be great.

I was pretty sad to say by to Villao though.  I had a ton of fun there and a bit of success.  I had to leave the week that we had 4 possible baptisms planned...and I had to leave.  But its okay, I'm super excited to get workin' here and make Ibagué the best zone in the best zone in the world.  WOO!

Things have been pretty crazy because of the world cup.  And, if you didn't know, Colombia is in it.  So everyone is going nuts.  Yesterday they played and our whole apartment complex (except for us, haha) watched it together.  Everyone was going nuts.  Gotta love it. 

Also, super dang sad to say goodbye to President and Hermana Baquerizo.  Super great people heading home this week.  Gonna miss them like crazy, we got  some good pictures together to say bye. :)  

So yeah, I don't have a lot to talk about because I just got here.  But I look forward to diving into the work here and having more to talk about in the future. :) Love you guys talk to you next weekski.










No comments:

Post a Comment