Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 76!

This week was pretty cool.  We had a pretty successful time finding news.  We found 9 even new investigators.  It's been rad.  And...we don't even have to knock doors! Knocking doors is kind of what you do when you literally have nothing else to do, and you need new investigators, but we've just been planning better, and life's good.  We've been finding like crazy.  We even found this awesome family last week that's from the amazons, and they all came to church!  We are all trying to baptize like crazy so President Baquerizo can have a killer last month before he goes...and also because, that's what we do as missionaries, haha.  So we're hoping to get them baptized this month! They are really awesome and they love the Book of Mormon, so we are hoping that their faith will grow quick so they can get baptized! 

Also, we had to run to this place called "Puerto Lopez" this week to grab some marriage papers for a couple wanting to get married so they can get baptized.  It was pretty cool.  Its considered the center point of all of Colombia.  They call it the "Bellybutton" of Colombia because its the center.  There is a cool obelisk thing there that you can see that is the exact center point, but sadly it was closed.  The whole place was covered in water too.  There has been a ton of rain so they've just been living in a ton of water like it was normal.  People are just getting around it little boats, haha.  I have a video of it...but I kind of forgot my camera so I can't send it...sorry. 

So yeah, Mom, I'm kind of on the home stretch.  They still haven't told me when I get home yet, but that day isn't too far off.  They'll be calling me in the next few months to ask me when I want to get home and stuff like that. It's gonna be pretty crazy. We've been doing really well lately so I'm glad that I'm entering my last 6 months with something good.  It's been a long...but very short year and a half.

Love you like crazy, Mom! You guys are the best, thanks for everything.  Have a killer week.

No comments:

Post a Comment