Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 17!

Hey mom!!  Don't worry too much, I was a little sick but I walk everywhere and I drink a ton of water.  Hopefully I lose some more weight so I can be super in shape and lookin' good when I get back :) 

This week we didn't do much.  I feel bad because we get super busy doing intercambios and meetings and stuff that we end up not being able to do much.  I don't know.  I'm praying this week goes better.

Something I have noticed a lot that is just one of the highlights of my week is when you email me some things that happen during the week, and they seem to be EXACTLY what I have been praying for during the week.  The power of prayer is pretty crazy.   It actually almost brings me to tears sometimes, haha.  So don't hesitate to hit me with a prayer list if ya need it. :)
 
So Élder Christensen tells me you and his mom are texting! That's pretty funny, haha.  You guys will have to get together for dinner sometime or do something fun like that.  You gotta go check out Chunga´s food in Salt Lake and meet Jonny Lugo, he's a stud. His mom always treats us real well.  She even invited us and Elder Christensen and his comp to lunch this week and she is going to make her famous Mexican tacos.  So we are all pretty pumped.  

Today we had to run up to the offices to get some stuff taken care of.  So we bought ourselves some McDonald's...thanks ma. :)  I think my comp loves it when we go up there because I always hook it up with the American food.  If I'm spending too much money on the card, just tell me and I will stop.  I never know if I am spending too much or not.  I know that it was only like 10 bucks, but here that seems like a fortune...especially to a missionary, hahaha.  

We have been loving the stuff from my package!  I forgot to tell you how much I love my watch.  I love it so much.  It's such high qual.  I can feel that it is gonna last me the rest of my mission.  And its even cooler because it has the days in Spanish!  I honestly find myself looking at it just to check it out.  Sometimes I don't even need the time, I just look at it to feel cool lookin' at my sweet watch.

Today we also played volleyball as a district which was a ton of fun, and we are allowed to play soccer again so we did some of that too. We weren't allowed to play soccer for a while because another missionary got injured so we couldn't play until he got all fixed up.  The crazy thing is that like 3 of the missionaries in my zone are finishing their missions this week, and a bunch more are getting transferred.  So next week we are going to have a whole new zone.  It's gonna be pretty crazy.

This is the last week of my training!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone!  I remember thinking the CCM felt like two years alone, but now I have already completed two CCMs.  The field is so much better, haha.  The hard part is that it means I will be saying goodbye to my mission dad, Élder Sotoski.  Oh well, they say you end up getting used to it.  The ward here sure is going to miss him too.  I hope that we can work really hard this last week so he can have one more really good week here in Bosa.  

Thanks for everything, Mom! You really are amazing.  I can't wait to hear more from you guys! Sorry you lost all your helpers [regarding yardwork].  If you guys need any help don't hesitate to call the Swags and ask them to help.  You might have to make them dinner or something, but I guarantee they will help you out, haha.  Love you like crazy mom! Can't wait to talk to you again.  Happy 117 days!!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment