Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Week 16!

Hey! I don't have a lot of time to write because we got lost on the freaking buses and now we have no time to write.  

Good news! I got my package!!  Thank you guys so much.  It felt so good to rip it open and feel a little bit at home.  The floral ties were choice, and the letters were great!  I wish you guys could have seen my comp...he was GIDDY.  He was so pumped that he got to pick a tie, and a shave soap, and a tie clip.  It was really cool.  You guys are awesome.

Also, we went to the centro today so my comp could get some shoes, I helped him out a little bit with the card, thanks.  It's hard to find shoes in his size (like 13) so when we found some we  had to grab 'em.  The guy even gave us an extra pair free so it was pretty cool! 

We also got to play paintball today.  Which was cool...but it turned out to be that it wasn't paintball...it was rock hard rubber ball.  This place just sweeps up all the balls at the end of the day and reuses them, haha.  It freaking hurt.  

The guy who wanted to learn English doesn't seem too interested in our message, but his family does, so we are probably gonna focus more on them.  The guy from Medellin is doing great, but we cant baptize him yet because he isn't married to the girl he lives with.  Hopefully we can get it all figured out soon. 

That's about all that happened this week!  Sorry I can't write more.  I feel bad.  I'm pretty chapped that we got home so late.  I love you guys! Keep me posted I love hearing it all!  Tell Jackson Gardner congrats [called to the Argentina Neuquen Mission]! 

Love you mom! You're amazing! Talk to you next week.

P.S.  The only snacks I'm really craving is beef jerky (doesn't exist here) and those Cadbury eggs (don't exist here either), other than that I'm pretty good.









No comments:

Post a Comment