Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Week 4!



This week started out ROUGH! All sorts of drama in our district (with the zone leader driving everyone nuts and nobody handling it correctly) and it was just a mess.  You could feel the awful tension in the room every day.  

But then on Sunday the new CCM president (President Hansen) gave the most amazing lesson, and we all got to bear our testimonies afterwards of the divinity of our mission calls! Obviously I had a few experiences to share. I think my testimony was the longest, haha. After that, Elder Olson and I went to the bathroom upstairs to do our planning.  I know it sounds weird, but nobody is ever in there, so there are no distractions. Eventually Elder Cox and Elder Vanfleet came in (other elders from my district) and we all just talked about everything going on, and eventually everyone except for two elders were in the bathroom together sharing experiences and testimonies.  It was awesome. Our district really needed it. Since then we have all been so great, and close to zero tension. It's been a lot better.

Last night I got my camera taken away for having it during comp study...woops!  Haha!  Oh well, I shouldn't have had it.  
Luckily I got it back today in time for emailing!!! 

We went to the temple today again, and they did the session in English which was unusual.  But I did most of the talking in Spanish just to practice.   I actually think I like it more in Spanish.  Haha.  


 We got a new group of Latins and gringos!  Everyone seems pretty nice, but I miss Elder Valanzuela and Elder Rincon more.  Those guys are studs.  We just found out Elder Valanzuela already has a baptism date set, and he's only been out a week!!

Things have been good here, I'm beyond excited to get the HECK out of the CCM.  I'll keep you guys updated.  Love ya!















1 comment: