Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 2!

From Marci:  We were able to email chat a little with Tanner this week, and he is a bit homesick . . . which is to be expected!  He could probably use a few prayers on his behalf and happy thoughts his way!  He didn't have a lot to say this week, but here it is!

Wow! Its already been two weeks!?!?!I thought my two years were already up! I kid, the days are long here. 16 hours!!! 

I honestly never thought I would be so sick of eating rice, but every day, for nearly 3 meals a day will make you never want to eat rice again.  

This week has been really uninteresting.   Just really busy.  I can't wait to just get out of the CCM and start teaching.  

I have been a little emotional this week.  Everyone was showing each other pictures of their families, and I didn't get through the first picture without crying.  I love showing people my pictures and I love telling them that I literally could not have a better family.  

Today we went to the temple again which was cool, but it was REALLY early.  I´m not sure I like how early we have to get up for it, its worth it to get out of the CCM though, this place is a little crowded.  

I love you guys more than anything in this world. Sometimes I wish I didn't love you so much because it would make this a lot easier. Thanks for the pictures! Please keep sending them. I love you guys so much!!! I uploaded something like 90 pictures today so go check them out.

 
The CCM

The chapel - in the back of the gym



Tanner and Elder Levi Reinhold
Elder Leishman and Elder Olson


Tons of graffiti everywhere
A shout out from Tanner to his bros that he needs clean memes





No comments:

Post a Comment