Monday, September 17, 2018

Week 90!

Hey mom! Transfers:  I'm in a new zone called Neiva, my new comp is Elder Stearns from Idaho.  The area is Granjas.  Pretty cool transfer.  So I actually used to make fun of Neiva.  It's considered one of the most successful zones in the mission so I'm happy to be finishing up the mish here.  I'm still a zone leader, which I'm slightly sad about, but Jeran says that means that I'm a good zone leader, because I don't want to be one. I was just kind of hoping to rest in peace as junior comp, haha.  It's gonna be fun though. I've known Elder Stearns for a while now so I know we are gonna have fun.  

Saying bye to Ibague was pretty sad.  I made a lot of friends there and had a lot of fun.  It was bitter sweet leaving, because I wasn't there for very long, but I didn't really want to end my mission there, so yeah. 

 Good times, and the tims are even grahter {Tanner lingo, for those of you who don't speak "Tanner"}. 

Love you guys, have a killer week.
#last12weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment