Monday, August 13, 2018

Week 85!

Hey mom! I wish I could write I nice long letter, but today has been kind of nuts and I don't wanna write a whole big letter.  So I'll just write it Tucker Johnson style.
-We`ve been working hard
-We have some investigators (a father and a son) the son is 16 and wants to get baptized, but the dad is not okay with it yet...so we went over and kind of hashed it out with him for a bit...it didn't work
-We found 2 miracle new investigators on Sundee when a member from another branch came to our chapel to bring his non member sister and brother in law :)
-Today we went nuts and bought a ton of food that should hopefully last us the whole transfer.
-Our recent convert Santiago is doing great, hes went to the district chess tournament for the young men, I don't know how he did, but I think he had fun
-A member played Lower Lights yesterday on his huge tv and his giant sound system and now it's all Elder Cannon and I can talk about
-My man Elder Hubbard wants you to get in contact with his mom because you guys live pretty close (his mom is awesome, I think you'll like her)
-Much love
-Thanks
-Talk to you soon.
-<3


No comments:

Post a Comment