Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 73!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Mom and Dad!!!  

I totally feel you on the now much to write about mom...laundry, clean, work, repeat. Legit the same dang thang.

But I guess I can write about some interesting experiences about this week.  To start off, we were running short on new investigators this month to be able to reach our goal, so we set our goal a little higher this week to be able to make up for the last 2 weeks we were short on.  So we decided to set a goal of 8 to make up for it, and we freaking got 10!  Haha, it felt pretty good because we didn't have to freak out about getting news, we just made good plans and followed them.  The president has been on a pretty big kick about planning well and reaching goals lately so it's helped quite a bit.  We even found a family that just got back from living in the USA for a few years.  They  lived in Florida, New York, and New Jersey, but it was hard for them to get work and a visa so they came back.  But they want me to help them with English so that they can head back.  They also really understand the message we shared too.  I know our purpose is to teach the gospel, but I get nervous when people want me to teach them English because I'm not a dang teacher, haha. I just choke and go, "Well, what do you want me to teach?" So we'll see how that goes in the future.  So that was a pretty good experience.  

Today's Pday has been pretty uninteresting.  We wanted to go to a Rodizio that there is here, but they decided to not open today for some reason so that failed and other than that nothing at all has happened, hahaha.   I did buy a pineapple though, which is the best.  Cost me 2000 pesos which is like 70 cents and it's heccin delishus.  Nothin' beats the heat like chompin' down on a pineapple that's super sweet and costs less than a dolla.  #dreamlyfe

Oh yeah and I ran into this couple visiting from Provo.  Real nice people and it was cool to talk to them.  They wanna meet up after the mish and make Colombian food.  I left them with your name so if they add you on fayboo you know who it is.

And yeah that's my dang lyfe.  It's been real good.  This week I hit 17 months.  Enduring to the end.  WOO.  Much love.  You're the best.  Chaoitos.

P.S.  Sorry, not a lot of pics this week. Not much interestingness happened...although I did buy 3 dollar cologne and it smells pretty good.  I guess that's kind of interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment