Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 72!

Hey, Mom! Sorry, this is going to be a short letter because we had to go hunting for an internet cafe to write in because they are all closed for Mother's Day, and the one we found has the worst keyboard ever, so it's a little hard to write.  Well, I kind of already told you guys about this week when I talked to you yesterday anyway.  Everything has been pretty good in my area, and I'm pretty happy to stay another transfer.
 
So, funny story, we were pretty sure that I was heading out, so I said by to everyone at church at took photos and everything, because I just thought I was out....so now I have a bunch of goodbye pics with everyone and I didn't even leave.  Gotta love it.  I do love my area though, so I'm happy that I will be able to work here a little longer.

Today we went and made lunch with Elder Christensen and Elder Vargas.  It was pretty fun, we made "arroz chaufa" which is the Peruvian version of chinee rice [Tanner lingo for "Chinese"].  We also made stir fry from the little packets you guys sent. SUPER GOOD.  Haha, it was a ton of fun.  Then we went and hit the downtown and pretty much walked around and died of heat for an hour. WOO! So that's been my week, sorry its so short...it literally hurts to type on this keyboard.  MUCH LOVE see you guys!

P.S.. good Skype chat yesterdee





No comments:

Post a Comment