Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 54!

Hey mom!  Thanks for the letter :) 

I'm a little short on time because I had to write a fat letter to the President because there have been some changes.  First off...PEACE OUT BOGOTÁ, HELLO VILLAVICENCIO.  I'm headed out of Marsella.  I've loved it a ton, and we have had a lot of good things going, but I guess Elder Hancock will have to hold the place up.  

So, Villavicencio is a part of hot lands...meaning it´s outside of bogotá and its real hot.  REAL hot.  But the good news is, Elder Nielsen (my comp in Leticia) is there, and he says it's kind of like Leticia, but just less extreme.  So the heat and the rain are just...less.  Also...crazy thing.  Elder Nielsen is going to be my comp AGAIN.  Haha, it's funny because they had to come stay at our house the other day because they came to Bogotá for a Leadership meeting, and we were joking about how I was going to be his comp's replacement because he is leaving...and whataya know I'm headed there tomorrow.  I have to leave tomorrow because I need to go to a zone leader training in the morning because Elder Nielsen and I are going to be zone leaders together.  Everyone says being a zone leader is tough, but I guess we'll see, haha :)

So yesterday we ran around and said by to everyone.  It was pretty tough.  Saying bye always sucks.  I don't know if you can tell, but the kid in the Halloween costume in the photo is crying because we told him I was leaving.  It was pretty heart breaking for everyone.  So we ran around saying bye to everyone and taking photos.  This morning we went and said bye to some of the people in my district who are heading out too.  So.... IT'S BEEN REAL MARSELLA, SEE YOU LATA.

Thanks mom for everything.  Love you  a bunch.  Talk to you next week.  I'll send pics of the area next week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment