Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 11!

Hey guys! Another good ol' week in the ol' Bosa!  We have been working hard this week to bring the word of God to the people of Colombia. I just hope that there are more people who are ready to hear our message!! 

This week we did a lot of teaching again obviously, but today we got to do some service!  A family in the ward (Familia Lugo) is moving today and they asked if we could help em out.  So of course we did.  We love those guys.  They are the family that we spent all P Day with last week because they made us food for Élder Sotoski's birthday.  So that was good, plus they made us food after so you can't go wrong there.  

More good news, while we were getting a new razor for Élder Sotoski, we found a place selling straight razors, so naturally we had to get some. So now Élder Sotoski and I have ourselves some straight razors...except I'm not sure why he got one...he's too scared to use it.   But oh well, its fun.  Also, he was hoping you might be able to send him some shave soap because he thinks its pretty cool.   Just if when you send the next package maybe toss one in there that the boys aren't using.  He already has a brush so he's set.  

Good news is, I'm alive and well.  Bogota is treating me well.  I hope the states are treating you guys well.  I've had a ton of people ask me about Trump lately, so something must have gone down, lol.  Love you guys! Talk to you next week.

Elder Leishman

It was a Pedialyte kind of week!
Straight razors! 


No comments:

Post a Comment