Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Week 37!

Tanner let me know that he did actually send a letter last week . . . but I never got it!  It seems to be lost forever. 

Hey mom! Truth be told, not a very exciting week.  We really couldn't get much work done because we were in a trio, and my comp came down to Leticia about 3 days late because he had to do some training.  We did have a training in Bogota today so that's been good (ya know, pizza, McDonald's, Starbucks. . .dope American stuff).  We learned a lot about how to study better, and how to make sure we are making good lesson plans for our investigators.  


Sooo....things have been a little complicated.  Elder Pond and I had to come up to the offices from the airport so he could leave some stuff there, and when we got out of the taxi, we totally forgot our luggage.  So Elder Pond and I have been without our crap for this trip.  Were not sure what to do but we are hoping that the taxi driver drops our stuff off at the airport and we can just grab it all tomorrow.  But who freaking knows.  I lost all my dang shaving stuff, freaking chaco sandals, and a tie, and some garments.  Oh well.  Shiz happens.

BUT.  My package did get here and its super awesome so thank you so much!  Super rad.  It was exactly what I needed to leave behind the shizzy luck we've had lately.

So I know I didn't have much to say, and it was late, but hey, we're in Bogota so I can send pictures ;)

Love - Elder Leishman





  (thanks again to Mercedes for sending pics!  Soooooo appreciated!)




No comments:

Post a Comment